She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She is very friendly and talkative. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I had great experience with her. She was quite into the session. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 205-130-1485 ... more >