Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. 205-123-0258 ... more >