Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. 204-817-4674 ... more >