Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! 204-674-0236 ... more >