The view from behind is simply outlandish! To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? What can I say that hasn't been said? She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She is very friendly and talkative. 204-514-3923 ... more >