She is a sweetie. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. She is truly a gem. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Truly outstanding and memorable. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. 204-500-9100 ... more >