I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. 203-635-7729 ... more >