This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. 203-570-7567 ... more >