Nice body, and a very cute bum. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Her pictures are accurate. Very cool chick as well! She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. 202-999-1631 ... more >