Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. Location was a nice room close to where I work. 202-935-8544 ... more >