Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. 202-921-0527 ... more >