Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She always makes me feel like a king. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. 202-890-8767 ... more >