She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She has a great ass! I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. 202-852-7477 ... more >