Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. I wasn't going to pass that up. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. She was quite into the session. 202-844-8382 ... more >