I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. 202-751-7406 ... more >