She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. The pics on the website are very accurate. 202-604-7827 ... more >