For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! 202-573-6557 ... more >