After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. What can I say that hasn't been said? Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. 202-505-5789 ... more >