She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. Well sign me up for her fan club! When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. It was fantastic in every way. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. 201-733-1522 ... more >