Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! We were giggling all the way. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. 201-590-7846 ... more >