Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 985-807-2821 ... more >