She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. 985-308-4112 ... more >