The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. 818-850-3902 ... more >