I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She was very friendly right away. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. 737-234-3463 ... more >