I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. 510-291-9036 ... more >