I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. The pics on the website are very accurate. 901-667-7144 ... more >