There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. Just saw her a few days ago. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! 737-225-3902 ... more >