I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. 504-858-3886 ... more >