I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. 315-238-5294 ... more >