It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. 225-935-8437 ... more >