I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. 210-469-1590 ... more >