I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. 949-749-6848 ... more >