She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. 469-364-7532 ... more >