Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. 305-501-8501 ... more >