It was completely mind blowing! She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. What can I say that hasn't been said? I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Photos on this site are accurate. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. 985-248-8806 ... more >