Photos on this site are accurate. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Facilities were amazing. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. 984-226-8419 ... more >