Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. 980-699-0461 ... more >