She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. Truly outstanding and memorable. She was great, no clock watching and it wasnít till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She always makes me feel like a king. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. 980-550-8704 ... more >