I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? 980-477-4647 ... more >