Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! 980-441-1808 ... more >