No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. 980-276-9545 ... more >