I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. First I thought she was Latina. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. 978-756-3246 ... more >