She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. 972-910-2207 ... more >