Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. 972-884-0588 ... more >