Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. The phone service and directions were professional. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. The phone service and directions were professional. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. 971-910-9677 ... more >