I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I wasn't going to pass that up. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? 971-512-8561 ... more >