The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. 971-378-2690 ... more >