She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. What a refreshing experience. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. 971-258-7451 ... more >