I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! We were giggling all the way. 971-220-2135 ... more >