I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. 970-315-6993 ... more >